Patrick Goodrich Investigations/Claim Services
Mr. Goodrich is the founder and owner of his own investigations/claim services firm. His over 30 years experience as a Senior Investigator, Claim Director and Consultant have helped shape a successful, well regarded investigation and claim services company. With experience ranging from limited case handling to complex investigation and case management, a full spectrum of services is offered by Patrick Goodrich Investigations/Claim Services:
Surveillance, interviews & statements, background investigations, record acquisition and review, asset search, locates, difficult service of process & investigative consultation.
We are a licensed and insured agency with an outstanding client list. References are available. Our professional affiliations include, among others, The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, The California Association of Licensed Investigators, The Greater Los Angeles Claim Association & The Eastern and Western Claim Conferences (ECC / WCC). Mr. Goodrich holds an International Claim Association (ICA) Claims Management credential and has been a frequent presenter for various professional organizations.
- Spanish language investigation services are also available.
- Expertise in Domestic and Foreign Investigations and Consultation
- Investigation of high liability and complex cases nationally and internationally
- Claims consulting, negotiation and resolution
- SIU and Anti-Fraud program design
- Extensive Surveillance Experience
- Single and multiple investigator assignments
- Specialized rate cases
- Civil and domestic
- Professional Licensing Affiliations, Credentials
- Licensed Private Investigators
- ICA ALHC Claim Management Credential
- Southern California Fraud Investigation Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Past President of the Greater Los Angeles Claim Association